Wednesday, May 21, 2014

The Actual City of Beersheba

10 December, 2013


    
     Our hotel in Beersheba, which is where Abraham make the treaty with Abimilech to have his back, and where Abimilech dug him a new well after his men stole Abraham's well. I guess I never realized how much the Bible talked about wells, significant of how water is life, huh?  Tomorrow, we will go to see the Tel of Beersheba, where Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob lived, and the actual well, itself.  We will get poured on, to the point that my camera's pictures are very blurry.  My favorite picture is of the Terebinth tree, maybe the actual one that Abraham sat under with the Lord, when God Himself, came to visit him.  I will post these later.

     Tonight, Tina and Angela and I crossed the street and bought waterproof jackets with padding and rain boots, which came in super duper handy for the duration of this trip!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment